Once at Aashray, you can sit back, relax and trust that personalized attention would be given to the smallest of your needs.
You are home.
The following is offered complimentary as part of your stay:
- Internet access
- Introduction (On request) to local traditions / rituals.
At Aashray, we take food seriously. We grow our own organic grains at our farm and ground our own fresh spices.
Mrs Kapur, the lady of the house, takes personal interest in the kitchen to ensure what goes on your table is not just tasty but also fresh and healthy.
You can request a yogic meal, be it Satvik or Rajsik or enjoy the local Chai, world famous Darjeeling, Jasmine or Green tea with conversations.
If desired and requested for, the following can be arranged at cost: Transfers: Airport and Train Station / Sightseeing / Boat ride / Classes in cooking / Yoga
You can also talk to us / enquire and plan around the special events and festivals of Varanasi.
Special events and Festivals of Varanasi (Benaras):
Famous for festivals, Benaras has many Lakkha Assemblies (Lakkha : where more than a lakh persons assemble) like:
- Dev Deepewali or Kartika Purnima (Month – Nov.) when entire 84 Ghats of Varanasi are illuminated with 12 lakh earthen lamps, a spectacle.
- Ganga Mahotsava (Month – Nov) : a festival of classical, folk, semi-classical, and Sufi music & dances)
- Nak Kataiyya Leela (Month – Oct) on Karwa Chauth day.
- Bharat Milap Leela of Nati Imli (Month – Oct) on the day after Dussehra.
- Nag Nathaiya Leela of Assi (Month – Aug / Sept)
- Shiv-ratri, (Month – Feb / March) for Kashi Vishwanath Temple.